The decentralized exchange aggregator 1Inch has announced an integration with the fiat/crypto payment platform Wirex. This integration will bring 1Inch API to Wirex’s non-custodial wallet, providing it with direct token swap functionality.
- According to a press release shared by 1Inch, the integration will also use 1Inch’s pathfinder to let Wirex users find the most favorable rates for their trades.
- “The Wirex integration is a natural step for 1inch, which always strives for universal application and mass adoption of its products and solutions,” said 1inch Network co-founder Sergey Kunz. “And Wirex is one of the crypto space’s leaders in terms of tech advancement and user base.”
- Wirex CEO Pavel Matveev noted that the integration will give Wirex users easier access to the world of Defi. “Now users can
- comfortably and profitably swap multiple tokens, saving substantial amounts of money and time,” he added.
- Wirex’s non-custodial wallet launched in December and uses biometric access and multiparty computation technology to enhance its security. It currently works on Avalanche, Polygon, BNB Chain, and Fantom – blockchains which 1Inch has integrated with already.
- In April, 1Inch embedded fiat payment options into its platform through integration with Transak.