My Money Blog has partnered with CardRatings and Credit-Land for selected credit cards and may receive a commission. All opinions expressed are the author’s alone, and has not been provided nor approved by any of the companies mentioned.
Frontier has discounted their Go Wild Pass to only $599 for a limited time for the first year. Retail and Renewal Price is $1,999/yr. You can only get a confirmed seat the day before any given flight, which makes roundtrips possibly tricky. (Isn’t this similar to how standby for airline employees works?) Doesn’t start until May 2023. The details:
- Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
- Flights will be available to book and fly starting May 2, 2023
- Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure.
- Flights are subject to blackout periods:
2023: May 25, 26, 29; June 29, 30; July 1-5, 8, 9; August 31; September 1, 4; October 5, 6, 9; November 18, 22, 24-27; December 16, 17, 22-24, 26-31;
2024: January 1, 15; February 15, 16, 19; March 3, 10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; April 5-7, 12-14. Blackout dates for May 2024 and beyond will be posted in advance of accepting any enrollments for pass periods which cover those dates.
- Flights do not include any add-on products (like bags or seats), you can still customize your travel
- Access to all U.S. Destinations, including Puerto Rico
- Taxes, fees, and charges apply at the time of booking. (Current government and airport taxes, fees and charges start at approximately $14.60 per person, per flight.)
- A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
- Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
- Travel not eligible to earn miles or status
- Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your FRONTIER Miles expiration
- The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The pass holder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges.
- Your Pass will automatically renew for successive one-year terms unless you cancel
An interesting promotion for people with very flexible schedules and that live near an airport serviced by Frontier Airlines (or can just keep hopping anywhere as digital nomads). See Frontier route map.
Last updated: November 16, 2022
My Money Blog has partnered with CardRatings and Credit-Land for selected credit cards, and may receive a commission from card issuers. All opinions expressed are the author’s alone, and has not been provided nor approved by any of the companies mentioned. MyMoneyBlog.com is also a member of the Amazon Associate Program, and if you click through to Amazon and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. Thank you for your support.